Who says baked camembert is just for Christmas?! For a special treat to share, look no further than our take on it with everyone’s favourite – garlic bread – to enjoy without compromising your ketones.
100g salted butter, softened
3 garlic cloves, crushhed
15g flat-leaf parsley, finely choopped
12 slices LivLife
crudites to serve (lettuce, radishes and chicory are all good low-carb choices)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180° fan) | 400F | gas 6
- Beat the butter with the garlic and parsley until well mixed.
- Spread each slice of LivLife with the garlic butter and arrange in a baking dish or cake tin like the petals of a rose. Nestle the camembert in the centre and slash a cross in the top with a sharp knife.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the camembert is molten and the edges of the bread are golden and crisp.
- Serve straight away with crunchy crudites on the side.
|Nutritional info PER PORTION (without crudites)|