Fancy trying your hand at the yoghurt custard toast doing the rounds on Tiktok? Make it low carb with mascarpone instead of yoghurt and you have a keto cheesecake toast. Dessert for breakfast without the guilt.
Makes 4 slices
3 tbsp mascarpone
1 large egg
1 tbsp xylitol
½ lemon, zest finely grated
½ tsp vanilla extract
4 slices LivLife bread
100 g blackberries, halved
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180° fan) | 400F | gas 6.
- Beat the mascarpone with the egg, xylitol, lemon zest and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Space out the LivLife on a baking tray and use your fingers to flatten the centre of each slice.
- Divide the mascarpone mixture between the slices and top with blackberries.
- Bake for 10 minutes or golden at the edges and just set in the centre.
|Nutritional info PER PORTION (without crudites)|