Everybody loves Bread and Butter pudding – but this recipe takes it to a whole new special level. A truly special brunch treat that was created for us by our Instagram follower @brunchbyabby, it’s not only absolutely delicious but very very pretty too!
LIVLIFE BREAD AND BUTTER BRUNCH
3 slices LivLife Bread
100ml double cream
2 tbsp caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Handful of berries
1 tbsp melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 180°
2. Cut bread diagonally into triangles.
3. Whisk eggs until light and fluffy then add milk, cream, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and whisk.
4. Add bread to mixture and leave to soak
5. Add bread and mixture to an oven dish and add berries
6. Add melted butter to the top of the bread and cook for 20-25 mins.
7. Top with any extras you wish and enjoy!