We love how inventive the LivLife community are when it comes to creating delicious meals that work for lunch, supper, snacks and everything in between – especially when it comes to recipes that work for the specific dietary needs we know many of you have, whether you’re a keto devotee or looking for ways to manage diabetes*.
Why not try this genius pizza recipe from our Instagram follower @shannon.futcher – and customise it with delicious toppings that fit your lifestyle and tickle your tastebuds! Let us know what you put on yours over on Instagram.
LIV LIFE MINI PIZZAS
Approx. per serving: 83 cals / 2.8g carbs
x9 slices of LivLife bread
90g No added sugar+salt ketchup
2 tbsp tomato purée
2 tbsp oregano
Salt + pepper
+ whichever toppings take your fancy!
1. Preheat oven to 180°
2. Take 1 slice of LivLife bread and using a rolling pin, roll out your bread to make it really thin. Repeat 8 times.
3. Then, using a mug or a circle cookie cutter, cut your bread into circles and transfer onto a greaseproof lined baking tray. Keep the crusts to one side: we have a plan for those later.
4. In a small bowl, mix together your ketchup, tomato purée, oregano & salt+pepper to make your pizza sauce.
5. Evenly spread your sauce over your pizza bases (there should be enough in the recipe to go wild with the sauce, we’re not a fan of dry pizzas over here!)
7. Add your grated or sliced mozzarella followed by pepperoni (or your favourite topping!)
8. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
Those little crusts you’ve kept to one side? Croutons! This is the easiest creation. Cut up into small sized cubes and add to a pan with 1 tsp of olive oil, 1 tsp garlic oil, salt + pepper & oregano.
The perfect soup or salad topper!